Wednesday, September 28, 2016

SO HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT MEDIUMS?

I used to belong to a paranormal facebook group here in Vancouver until I got kicked out. .I know, right? I don't get it either.

Anyway...we used to get into good discussions about TLC's Long Island Medium. By good, I mean most people on the forum hated her, called her a fraud, pointed to Radar.Online's scathing reviews of her and the list goes on. Some guy on the internet named Randy Tebo REALLY hates her. But I like her.

I don't know if Theresa Caputo is any of those things, or maybe all of those things, but I do think she's entertaining. And I get that people pay a lot of money to see her. And if she kept coming back for more from those same people, then I would lean towards the nay-sayers and say shame on you for exploiting human beings that are in pain.. But as far as I know, she doesn't leech on to anyone for ever and ever, and most arena events cost the same thing no matter what you're going to see. It's your two hours, spend the money for the ticket the way you want. It's still cheaper than a lawyer or ongoing therapy. (See the picture below? I've made it 'medium' sized. Some days I can't control myself.)  I want her hair. I want her nails. Oh let's be honest, I want her money and I want her gig.

Now, I have to confess that I have never been to a medium per se. Sure, I've done some Psychic's at a fair, that kind of thing, but I have never actually sat down with one for an in-depth reading. I'm a big fat chicken shit.  Have you? If you have, I'd love to hear about it. Or if you are a medium, I'd like to interview you...and you can interview me.
 
PM me. You too, Theresa. You, Larry and the kids can come for dinner anytime.

Image result for THeresa caputo

No comments:

Post a Comment