Tuesday, January 23, 2018

REVIEW: THE SANTA CLARITA DIET (NETFLIX)

This past week has been a bit of a challenge for me. I took a nasty fall and wound up on crutches. Nothing broken, thankfully. Stretched tendons in both feet are not fun however, so I have been a bit of a couch potato.

This of course leads to binge watching, and what better place to do it than Netflix. I love Netflix. It's a good deal.

It's not much of a surprise that I wanted something light hearted to cheer me up a bit. Enter THE SANTA CLARITA DIET. Yes, it's pretty much a zombie series, but it's a comedic zombie series, and sometimes that's just what a girl needs. Here's the trailer for you.


It helps if you are a Drew Barrymore fan (I am). Tim Olyphant plays her husband Joel, and his expressions, as he tries to come to terms with his new lot in life, are hilarious. Actually everyone in this series, including some recognizable guest stars, is fab. You can go to IMDB for a full list of credits if you so desire.

Check it out. Maybe not while you're having dinner, but check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment