Sunday, December 11, 2016

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMM...

For those of you who have been following along...

I was part of a paranormal team, then alas, I wasn't, but now I am part of a new team.

I know, right?

Anyway...we were on an investigation last Saturday night at a workplace. I was shooting sans flash in the dark, pushing the ISO to 800 and using aperture priority and a long exposure, with a tripod. In one office, and one office only, I caught these purple orbesque things. Dust? Don't think so. Auras? Don't know. But it moved around the room. And as it got closer to the K2, the K2's lit bars increased. In one shot it looks like it surrounds a shadow. In another it's almost a pinpoint light. The room was the office of a reported co-worker who had passed.

Sharing...



No comments:

Post a Comment