Sunday, November 19, 2017

KINDRED SPIRITS ON TLC

So, having had my phone and internet down for a week, I was reminded why bundling all your services together is probably not a good idea. Telus is usually dependable but someone clipped our wire in the phone box on the street, so we were left with our Shaw tv. I'm not so happy with my Shaw HDTV service, but this week it came in handy as it was actually working. But I digress...





I spent some time watching KINDRED SPIRITS Season 2 on Shaw on Demand/TLC on Demand.

For those that don't know, this is the paranormal series that features ex-Ghost Hunter veterans Amy Bruni and Adam Berry. I know these shows aren't everyone's cup of tea, but this one is a kinder, gentler version of a paranormal investigation. One thing I like about it, is that family members or employees of the haunted premises get to take part at least for a bit, during the investigation. That's the way my own paranormal group, VANCOUVER SUPERNATURAL, works.

I've seen a couple of times that the continuity person on the series fell asleep, but everyone should know that these shows are not shot all in one day, as much as they would like you to believe they were.

My tastes run more GHOST HUNTERS than GHOST ADVENTURES. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment