Thursday, September 28, 2017

EASY PEASY HALLOWEEN CAKE

Today I want to set you up to WOW! them on Halloween. Sure, you can say you studied with (pick Food TV host) for hours until you had the inner structure just perfect, but really all you need is a basic white cake mix, and purple, orange and black food colouring. The gel kind works best.

I found this recipe on the COOKING WITH SUGAR website and have never looked back. I get lots of oohs and ahhhs whenever I make it. It's like magic and no two cakes are ever alike. Makes great cupcakes too.

Don't fret about it, just pour. The colours will all intermingle enough to make Donald Trumps mind implode. Watch Sugar's video below.


I know, awesome right? Even I can do it. See the pictures below. And if I can do it, you can do it. Get ready peeps, October is just around the corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment